- Total Arbitrations (as of Jan 2022): 20
Kristin practises primarily in the areas of labour, employment and administrative law. She advises private and public sector clients on human rights, privacy, occupational health and safety, collective agreement bargaining and administration, policy drafting and discipline. She represents employers in interest and rights arbitrations, and in defending wrongful dismissals and human rights complaints.
- Health Care
- Human Rights Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Rights
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Manitoba Bar (1984)
- JD (Manitoba, 1983)
Memberships & Affiliations
- In 2019 Kristin was appointed as an adjudicator under the Manitoba Human Rights Code
- In 2016 she was appointed as an arbitrator on the Disability and Rehabilitation Appeal Panel, Manitoba Healthcare Employee Benefit Plan
- In 2013, Kristin was appointed as a Vice Chair of Manitoba Labour Board
- She has been a grievance arbitrator on the Manitoba Labour Board’s Arbitrator’s list since January 1, 2010.
Available On Request.