Academy Member Inducted 2020Map & Directions
Recognized to British Columbia Chapter for:
Labour Arbitration Specialist
Regularly travels out of province to: Alberta, Nunavut, Saskatchewan
Amanda is an arbitrator, mediator and lawyer located in Vancouver, British Columbia. She specializes in workplace conflict resolution in an arbitration and mediation practice with Vince Ready.
Before commencing her current neutral role, Amanda worked exclusively as a labour and employment lawyer—first commencing her career in Toronto before moving to British Columbia in 2009. With over a decade of experience as legal counsel, Amanda brings a practical approach to matters and considerable experience in conflict resolution.
Amanda is available to assist parties across Canada, and has arbitratred and mediated matters in BC, Ontario, Saskatchewan, the Northwest Terriorities and Nunavut.
- 2021 Master of Laws (LL.M.), Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (Specialization: Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- 2007 Juris Doctor, University of Toronto (Recipient of the Jeffrey W. Egner prize in Labour Law 2006)
- 2004 B.A. (hons), University of Toronto
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Arbitrators Assocation of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (2009 - present)
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association (2020 - present)
- Canadian Bar Association (2007 - present)
- Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers (2007-2019)